Nursery Admission Delhi: The second list of Delhi Nursery Admission will be released today, know how to check

Nursery Admission Delhi: The second list of admission in nursery schools of Delhi can be checked on the official website- edudel.nic.in. The admissions for this list will be held till February 28.

Delhi Nursery Admission second list will be released today

Image Credit source: Delhi Nursery Admission Website

Nursery Admission Delhi: Admission in nursery schools in Delhi (Delhi Nursery Admission 2022) The second list can be released today i.e. on 21st February 2022. According to media reports, there will be admission in 75 percent seats of general category in nursery schools. The remaining 25 percent seats are economically weak (EWS) and are reserved for the students of disadvantaged category. The first list of admissions for the academic session 2022-23 was released on February 4. Let us tell you that the process of registration for admission in nursery schools in Delhi (Delhi Nursery Registration 2022) Started from 15 December 2021. Delhi Nursery The registration process for admission lasted till 7 January 2022.

This list by schools (Delhi School Admission List 1) was also uploaded on its official website- edudel.nic.in. Barring a few schools in the first list, 90 per cent seats have been admitted in most. This can be the last list of schools regarding admission.

Delhi Nursery Admission Process

According to the schedule of Delhi Nursery Admission 2022, after the admission under the first list, the second admission list will be issued for the remaining seats. Which is to be released on February 21. The parents of the students whose names will be announced in the second list can apply for admission from February 22 to 28. Parents will be able to check the list by visiting the website. At the same time, the parents of the children whose names will be in the list will have to submit the necessary documents to the school.

Admission will be done till February 28

The admissions for this list will be held till February 28. Earlier on February 4, the first list was released. Rohit Dua, managing director of Little Flowers Public Senior Secondary School, Shivaji Park, said that only five to eight per cent seats are left. This second list is the last list. After this the possibility of releasing any list is negligible.

Seats filled in these schools

Jyoti Arora, principal of Mount Abu Public School, Rohini, told that 90 percent seats have been admitted. The second list will be put on the notice board in the school. It is expected that admission will be done on all the seats in this list. This will be the last chance for the parents regarding admission. After that there will be no need to issue any list.

read this also : UPSC IAS IFS 2022: Last date to apply for UPSC Civil Services tomorrow, apply here through direct link