The examination for this vacancy released by the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation of India will be conducted on 20, 21 and 27 August 2022.
Image Credit source: ONGC website
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has released the admit card for the vacancies for the non-executive posts. Candidates applied for this vacancy ONGC You can download the admit card by visiting the official website- ongcindia.com. A total of 922 posts will be recruited through this vacancy released by ONGC. The application process for this vacancy started from 7th May. The examination will be conducted computer based for the candidates applying for this.
The examination for this vacancy released by the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation of India will be conducted on 20, 21 and 27 August 2022. The application process for this vacancy lasted till May 28. The candidates who applied in this can now download the admit card by visiting the website.
How to download ONGC Non Executive Admit Card
- To download the admit card, first of all visit the official website- ongcindia.com.
- Click on the link of News and Updates on the home page of the website.
- After that go to the link of Admit Card for Computer Based Test (CBT) to be held on 20th, 21st & 27th August 2022.
- Now go to the candidate login.
- On the next page login with the application number and date of birth.
- Admit card will open as soon as you login.
- Download it and take a print out for further reference.
There will be recruitment on these posts
Through this vacancy, there will be recruitment on various posts of non-executive in ONGC. In this, the eligible candidates will be selected on the following posts. Check career news here.
Junior Engineering Assistant
Junior Scientific Assistant
Junior Assistant (Accounts)
Junior Fire Supervisor
Junior Technical Assistant (Surveying)
Junior Marine Radio Assistant
Junior Dealing Assistant
Motor Vehicle Driver (Winch Operation)
Junior Assistant Director
selection will be like this
Eligible candidates will be selected in this vacancy through Computer Based Test (CBT). After this PST/PET/Skills Test will be conducted. At the same time, as per the requirement, typing test can also be conducted. For more details see the official notification.