Through this vacancy released by CSBC Bihar, there will be recruitment on the posts of constable in the Prohibition Department. To apply, the website- csbc.bih.nic.in has to be visited.
Image Credit source: CSBC Website
Notification has been issued for recruitment to the posts of constable in the Prohibition Department of Bihar Police. According to the released notification, there will be a total of 76 vacancies of Prohibition Constable in Bihar Police. These recruitments will be done by the Central Selection Board of Constable ie CSBC. To apply for the candidates Bihar Police You can apply online by visiting the official website- csbc.bih.nic.in. Before applying for this vacancy, candidates are advised to visit the website and check the complete details of the vacancy.
According to the notification issued by CSBC Bihar, recruitment will be done on the posts of constable in the Prohibition Department of the state. In this, the application process has started from 13 August 2022. Candidates have been given time till 13 September 2022 to apply in this.
Fill the application form like this
- To apply for this vacancy, candidates have to first visit the official website- csbc.bih.nic.in.
- On the home page of the website Prohibition Dept. Will have to go to the link.
- After this Prohibition Constables in Prohibition, Excise & Registration Dept., Govt. of Bihar. Click on the link of.
- Now Click here to submit your Online Application. Click on the option.
- Complete the registration process on the next page.
- After registration fill the application form.
- After the completion of the application process, take a print out.
Who can apply?
Applicant’s age should be between 18 years to 25 years to apply for this vacancy. The age of the candidates will be calculated from January 01, 2022. On the other hand, if we talk about the educational qualification, then it is necessary for the candidates to have 12th pass from a recognized board. For complete details of eligibility, visit the official website and see the notification.
These documents are required to apply
- caste certificate of the applicant
- income certificate of the applicant
- applicant’s aadhar card
- Applicant’s mark sheet
- residence certificate of the applicant
The application process for these posts will be considered complete only after the application fee is deposited. In this, candidates from General, OBC, EWS and other states will have to pay Rs 675 as application fee. At the same time, SC-ST candidates will have to deposit Rs 180. career news View here.