Punjab Board Result Declared
PSEB Board Result Declared: Punjab Board 10th result has been released. Students can check their results by visiting the official website pseb.ac.in.
Punjab Board Class 10th Result 2022: Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) has declared the result of class 10th board exam. The 10th result was announced today at 12.30 pm. All the students who appeared for the board exams can check their results by visiting the official website pseb.ac.in. This year 3.25 lakh children had given the 10th exam. All of them were eagerly waiting for their result. Now their wait is over and the result has been announced. The result link will also be activated in a while.
PSEB chairman announced the 10th class board result. This year 97.94 percent children have passed in the exam. 3,23,699 students have passed in class 10th. The Term 2 exams of class 10th of Punjab Board were conducted from April 24 to May 19. The exams were conducted in offline mode. During this, the Kovid guideline was also followed.
The Punjab Board Term 1 result has already been announced. In such a situation, this time PSEB has announced the term 2 and final result of class 10th. To check the board result, students will need the admit card, because the result can be checked only through the roll number or registration number written on it.
How to Check Punjab Board Class 10th Result 2022
- To check Punjab Board 10th class result, students have to visit the official website pseb.ac.in will go on.
- On the homepage you will see PSEB class 10 board result 2022 link.
- After clicking on the link, students have to fill all the details to check the result.
- Students will have to fill the details like roll number or registration number and date of birth.
- After filling all the details click on submit button.
- Now you will be able to see your result on the screen.
- Download the result.
Students are advised to check their name spelling and other details after downloading the result. Important information including roll number and registration number can be seen on the admit card.
How to Check Punjab Board Class 10th Result by SMS
It is seen many times that due to heavy traffic on the official website, it crashes on the day of the result. During this, students become very worried. However, the Punjab Board has understood this problem of the students and has given them the facility to check the result through SMS. To check the result through SMS, students have to follow these steps.
- Open the SMS box of your mobile phone.
- Here write PB10 (Roll Number) and send it to 5676750.
- If your roll number is 7575884, then write PB10 7575884 and then send this information to 5676750.
- In a short time you will receive the result on your phone.