Punjab Career Guidance Portal Login @ punjabcareerportal.com, Punjab Career Portal Registration, Benefits & Eligibility, Features
The state government has launched the Punjab Career Portal at punjabcareerportal.com for secondary and higher secondary students. To ensure that no student is left unguided, UNICEF and the Aasman Foundation have joined forces to launch the portal. Therefore, the online registration process for the portal for 2022 has begun. Students can get advice from this portal regarding different online programs, scholarships, and careers. Read below to get detailed information related to the portal like highlights, objectives, benefits, features, login process, and much more
Punjab Career Guidance Portal
A portal was established by the education minister of Punjab, Pargat Singh, to offer professional advice to students in the state’s institutions and schools. For every student enrolled in a government school from class 9 to class 12, the Punjab government offers a tailored career guidance webpage with 1047 hours of career curriculum on careers, colleges, entrance tests, and scholarships.
The Punjab Career Portal program will make sure that young people are empowered through high-quality training and education. As part of several initiatives the education department is taking, the portal will play a vital role in advising students on various online courses, scholarships, and professions. Additionally, around 10 lakh kids would now be able to access the necessary information regarding career counselling, courses, and scholarship sectors while lounging at home.
|Name||Punjab Career Guidance Portal|
|Initiated by||UNICEF and the Aasman Foundation|
|Launched by||the education minister of punjab pargat singh|
|department||Punjab School Education Program Authority|
|Beneficiaries||secondary and higher secondary students|
|objective||To provide professional guidance to students|
The inability to choose the ideal professional path is a big contributor to Punjab’s unemployment issue. Students can achieve great things in line with their talents if they can receive appropriate career assistance at the right moment. Therefore, on November 15, 2021, Punjab Education Minister Pargat Singh announced a portal designed to offer professional counseling to students in the state’s institutions and schools. Through this portal, about 10 lakh students can receive information about courses, scholarships, and career advice while at home.
Features of the Punjab Career Portal
Some of the key features of the portal are as follows:
- In collaboration with UNICEF India and the Aasman Foundation, the state education department established the platform.
- Punjab Career Portal has been introduced to offer expert advice to students enrolled in state-run high schools and institutions.
- Now, 10 lakh students could learn everything they needed to know about courses, scholarships, and career advice while relaxing at home.
- More than a thousand undergraduate (UGUG), postgraduate (PGPG), and vocational institutions in the state and nation are included on the career guidance portal.
- To provide the students with information about the opportunities in the new trades that are emerging in the current period.
Benefits of the Punjab Career Guidance Portal
Some of the key benefits of the portal are as follows:
- As part of several initiatives the education department is taking, the portal will be crucial in advising students about various online courses, scholarships, and career options.
- Every student’s life is intertwined with the Punjab Career Guidance Portal, which will support them in reaching their objectives in life.
- The Punjab Career Guidance Portal 2022 provides comprehensive information about 1,150 entrance exams, including the application process.
- The students will be informed about the opportunities in the new trades appearing in the contemporary era.
- More than 21,000 universities and vocational schools will be open to students.
- This is a brand-new effort of the Education Department that will give the student community a shared forum to address issues they may be having choosing their chosen paths.
- Over 550 different career routes are covered by the Punjab Career Portal.
Steps to Login on Punjab Career Portal
To login into the portal, applicants need to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of the Punjab Career Guidance Portal
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Now, under the login window, enter the login id and the password
- After that, click on the Login button to get logged in to your registered account