Image Credit source: File Photo
Punjab Board Class 10th Result: After the release of Punjab Board result, students can check their result by visiting the official website pseb.ac.in.
PSEB Class 10th Result: Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) is going to announce the Punjab Board 10th class result soon. PSEB on Wednesday declared the 12th class result (Punjab Board) was announced. This year 96.96 percent students passed in the 12th exam. In such a situation, now everyone is waiting for the 10th result of Punjab Board. It is believed that PSEB can announce the 10th result today. In such a situation, students are advised to keep a constant eye on the official website of the board at pseb.ac.in. Apart from this, you will also get information related to the result on TV9 Hindi.
Punjab Board had conducted the 10th board exams in two terms this year. This year around 4 lakh students gave the 10th exam. However, so far no official information has been revealed regarding the release of the board results. But since the declaration of the 12th result, it is believed that the 10th result can be announced today. Actually, it was being said in many media reports that the 10th result will be announced at the end of June. Now being the last date of the month, it has started gaining momentum that the 10th board result will be announced today.
How to check the PSEB 10th Board Result
- Students official website to check Punjab Board 10th result pseb.ac.in Go to
- After login to the website, you will see a link named PSEB 10th Result.
- Click on the link to check the result. Here you will be asked for login details.
- Enter your roll number, date of birth and other details as login details.
- Once you have filled the information, press the submit button.
- Now you will be able to see your result on the screen.
- Download the result.
Let us inform that 3,01,725 students had participated in the 12th examination of Punjab Board. Out of this, only 2,92,520 were able to pass. Three students topped the Punjab Board’s 12th exam this year. These three students got 497 marks.