Image Credit source: PTI
Former Congress President Rahul Gandhi attended the ‘Ideas for India’ conference held in London yesterday and gave him his opinion on many issues. Along with this, he also made a scathing attack on the Narendra Modi government at the Center on the China dispute and the recent situation in the country.
Congress leader Rahul Gandhi (Rahul Gandhi) is on a trip to England these days and he is attending many programs there. In an event in London, Rahul Gandhi on Friday indirectly attacked the central government and the BJP, saying that India is not in a good position. Bharatiya Janata Party (Bharatiya Janata Party) has spread kerosene oil all over the country. You need a spark and we’ll be in big trouble. At the same time, he said that we need to aggressively go to those people who do not vote for BJP and it needs to be brought together.
Former Congress President Rahul Gandhi attended the ‘Ideas for India’ conference held in London yesterday and gave him his opinion on many issues. Along with this, he also made a scathing attack on the Narendra Modi government at the Center on the China dispute and the recent situation in the country. Rahul will be interacting with the students of Cambridge University in London two days later on May 23 and will address them on the topic ‘India at 75’. Know from 10 big things that how Rahul Gandhi attacked the Modi government.
10 big things about Rahul Gandhi
- India is not in a good position. The Bharatiya Janata Party has spread kerosene all over the country. You need a spark and we’ll be in big trouble.
- I think it is also the responsibility of the opposition, especially the Congress, to bring people, communities, states and religions together. We need to cool this temperature because if this temperature is not cooled then things can go wrong.
- We need to go more aggressively to the 60-70% people who do not vote for the Bharatiya Janata Party and we need to do this together.
- I think it is very dangerous for one company to control all the airports, all the ports and all the infrastructure. It (private sector monopoly) never existed in this form.
- It never existed with such great concentration of power and capital. It is another aspect that is throttling the conversation as the media remains in control through this concentration of capital.
- The Russians tell Ukraine that we do not accept your territorial integrity, we refuse to believe that the two districts are yours. We’re going to strike those two districts to make sure you break away from the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO).
- That’s what Putin (Russian President Vladimir Putin) is doing. Putin is saying that I am not ready for you to tie up with America… I will attack you.
- Compare what is happening in Ukraine and what is happening in Ladakh. Please see, the situation is similar in both the places. Chinese forces are in both Ladakh and Doklam.
- China is saying that you (India) have relations with these areas, but we (China) do not believe that this territory is yours. My problem is that it (government of India) does not want to talk about it.
- Democracy in India is for the good of all and Indians are the only people who have run democracy in this unique way. (tweet)