According to the notification released by the Railway Recruitment Board, Group D Phase 1 recruitment exam will be conducted on 17 August 2022.
Image Credit source: RRB website
The admit card for Group D recruitment exam has been issued by the Railway Recruitment Board. Candidates applied for this exam RRB Group D You can download the admit card by visiting the official website- rrb.digialm.com. Recruitment will be done on 1,03,739 posts through this vacancy. The examination for this vacancy will be conducted from August 17, 2022. The candidates who applied in this can visit the website and see the details of the examination. Let us tell you that the exam for this vacancy was being awaited for a long time.
The application process for this vacancy released by the Railway Recruitment Board started on 12 March 2019. The candidates got time till 12 April 2019 to apply in this. The first phase examination for this vacancy will be held on 17 August 2022.
RRB Group D Admit Card: How to Download Card
- To download the admit card, first of all go to the official website rrb.digialm.com.
- On the home page of the website, click on RRB Group D Level I.
- Now go to the link of the candidate login.
- Click on the link of Download Admit card here.
- Now candidates enter their application number and password.
- Once submitted, the admit card will open on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a print out for further use.
RRB Group D Phase 2 Exam
The second phase of RRB Group D recruitment exam will be conducted from 26 August to 8 September 2022. Candidates appearing under the second phase will get information about their exam city date details on August 18. The details of the exam city and dates of the Railway Group D recruitment exam, which is going to start from 17 August 2022, were released on 9 August.
More than 1 crore applicants
More than 1 crore candidates had registered for the Railway Recruitment Board exam and the exam will be conducted in CBT, Computer Based Test. Candidates who qualify this exam will have to appear for Physical Eligibility Test, PET.