Medha Promotion Scheme Himachal Pradesh 2023, Himachal Pradesh Merit Promotion Scheme Process of application and download Medha Protsahan Yojana Application Form and login
Himachal Pradesh Medha Protsahan Yojana 2023 Has been started by the state government to help the meritorious students financially. Under this scheme, an incentive of Rs 1 lakh is provided by the government to the students of poor and economically weaker sections (SC, ST, OBC, BPL, IRDP) of the state for coaching purpose (For Coaching Purpose for Students). of Rs 1 lakh will be provided). HP Medha Promotion Scheme 2023 Will act as a boon for all the students of poor and economically weaker sections.
Himachal Pradesh Medha Promotion Scheme 2023
HP Govt. merit promotion scheme 2023 Under this, financial assistance will be provided for class 12th students to get coaching for all competitive examinations conducted by UPSC and SSC (UPSC, SSC) and college meritorious students will be provided assistance of up to Rs 1 lakh. Medha Protsahan Yojana has been started for preparing for NEET, IIT-JEE, AIIMS, CLAT, AFMC exams ( NIIT ,IIT – JEE , AIM ,CLAT AFMC), specialist faculty. This Himachal Pradesh Medha Promotion Scheme 2023 Under this, 350 students of intermediate level and 150 candidates of graduate level will be selected on the basis of their merit. Under this scheme, the Higher Education Department, Government of Himachal Pradesh will provide coaching to meritorious students in institutions outside the state and the state.
Amendment in Himachal Pradesh Megha Protsahan Yojana Rules
Himachal Pradesh Merit Promotion Scheme Under this, there is a provision to provide financial assistance to the students for competitive examinations. Under this scheme, the Himachal Pradesh government will also give money to the students to get online coaching. In view of the coronavirus infection, the guidelines of this scheme have been amended by the government. All eligible students can apply online by 10 February 2020 by selecting the institution. Along with this, under this scheme, an amount of ₹ 100000 will be provided to provide coaching to 500 students studying in class XII and college.
Under this scheme online coaching can also be availed by the students and coaching can also be availed personally from the institute of their choice. For this, it is not mandatory for them to join the coaching panel beforehand. Only those students are eligible under this scheme whose annual family income is less than Rs.2.5 lakhs.
Merit Promotion Scheme Himachal Pradesh 2023
Himachal Pradesh Medha Promotion Scheme 2023 General category students studying in intermediate class under 10 + 1 have obtained at least 75 percent marks in class and SC, ST, backward class, IRDP, BPL (SC , ST , OBC, It is mandatory for the students of IRDP, BPL category) etc. to have obtained at least 65 percent marks in 10 + 1 class. Under this scheme, in the case of students who have passed intermediate class, according to number 2, general category students should have 75% marks (Students of general category having 75% marks) and reserved category students should have 65% marks (65 % marks of reserved class students). The percentage of marks of general category students of graduation level should be 50 and the percentage of marks of reserved category students should be 45.
Himachal Pradesh Medha Promotion Scheme 2023
|Scheme Name||Himachal Pradesh Merit Promotion Scheme|
|initiated by||Himachal Pradesh Government|
Selection Process of Himachal Pradesh Merit Promotion Institutes
- Some guidelines have been issued by the government to decide the coaching institute. Under the Himachal Pradesh Medha Protsahan Yojana, it is mandatory to have the required number of teachers in the coaching institutes.
- These teachers can be on regular or daily or part-time wages. It is essential to have the necessary infrastructure in the institution. In which there should be campus, library etc. In the coaching programs that will be conducted in the institutions, it is mandatory for the institution to have a minimum of 3 years of experience.
- If any organization is such that the success rate is very high, then such organization will be considered eligible even after working for less than 3 years. All those coaching institutes who are providing coaching for entrance exams and their students have been able to get admission in reputed institutes will be given priority under Himachal Pradesh Medha Protsahan Yojana.
- The list of all the students has been uploaded on the departmental website. All the identified students will have to select the institution and 10 February 2021 by 5:00 PM [email protected] Information will have to be provided by email.
Merit Promotion Scheme Himachal Pradesh 2023 purpose of
People of the state who want to take coaching for competitive exams to get further higher education but are unable to take coaching due to financial weakness. In view of this problem, the state government has started this scheme, under this scheme, to provide financial assistance of Rs. 1 lakh to meritorious students for providing coaching for competitive examinations. HP Medha Promotion Scheme Students can use the funds given through this scheme for their maintenance, institute fees, books, coaching center fees, etc. during the preparation of the competition. To make students self-reliant and empowered through this scheme.
Medha Promotion Scheme 2023 main facts of
- Financial assistance of Rs 1 lakh will be provided by the Government of Himachal Pradesh to the students of economically weaker sections of the school and college of the state.
- This Himachal Pradesh Merit Promotion Scheme 2023 In this, 30 percent seats will be reserved for girl students and reservation in other seats will be according to the rules of the government.
- All 12th class students need proper guidance to perform well in the entrance exam. So, the government will help them to get coaching in the state or outside the state.
- College students will be assisted to get coaching for job-related examinations.
- The annual income of the family of the beneficiaries applying under this scheme should not exceed Rs.2.50 lakh.
- HP Medha Promotion Scheme 2023 Under this, you can apply for coaching for JEE, NEET, FMC, NDA, CLAT, UPSC, SSC, banking / insurance and jobs in railway sector.
- The state government has allocated a budget of Rs 5 crore for coaching assistance under this scheme.
HP Medha Promotion Scheme 2023 Documents of (Eligibility)
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Himachal Pradesh.
- Under this scheme, it is mandatory for the selected candidates to be present in all the classes in the institute.
- Aadhar Card
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- mobile number
- passport size photo
Himachal Pradesh Merit Promotion Scheme 2023 How to apply in
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply under this scheme should follow the method given below.
- Let us tell you that the last date of application under this scheme has been extended from 25 December 2019 to 15 January 2020. Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply under this scheme
- So they should first of all contact the Department Of Higher Education Himachal Pradesh – Shimla. Official Website On reaching Application Form PDF must be downloaded.
- After that all the information asked in the application form like name, address, PAN card number, mobile number etc. will have to be filled.
- After that candidates can send their application to the office of the Director, Higher Education, Himachal Pradesh, Shimla- 171001 or through email. [email protected] ,
- The complete details of the scheme are available on the website of the Director Higher Education Himachal Pradesh www.educationhp.org.
Through this article, we have told you Himachal Pradesh Mendha Promotion Scheme All important information related to has been provided. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can solve your problem by contacting on helpline number or by writing email. The helpline number and email id are as follows.