Indira Gandhi Priyadarshini Training and Skill Enhancement Scheme Apply | Indira Gandhi Priyadarshini Training and Skill Promotion Scheme Online Application | Priyadarshini Training and Skill Promotion Scheme Form
Indira Gandhi Priyadarshini Training and Skill Promotion Scheme Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot is going to start this scheme to empower the women of the state. Under this scheme, women and girls of Rajasthan will be given free computer training, as well as employment opportunities will also be made available to women under this scheme. Chief Minister of Rajasthan says that this Indira Gandhi Priyadarshini Training and Skill Promotion Scheme Under this, priority will be given to all violence victims, rape victims as well as widow women.
Indira Gandhi Priyadarshini Training and Skill Enhancement Scheme
One year of the Congress government in Rajasthan is about to be completed, on whose anniversary the Women’s Empowerment Department will start this scheme. Indira Gandhi Priyadarshini Training and Skill Enhancement Scheme Under this, 75 thousand girls of the state will be given free computer course. The girls of the state who are financially weak and are victims of rape can take advantage of this scheme. Today, through this article, we are going to provide you all the information related to this scheme in detail, so read this article carefully and take advantage of this scheme.
Indira Gandhi Priyadarshini Training and Skill Promotion Scheme computer course list
Under this scheme, 2 computer courses will be conducted by the department.
- First RSCIT Course – Through this course, daughters will be given basic computer course training, in which girls must have passed 10th standard. The time duration of this computer course will be kept for 3 months.
- Second financial accounting training course to 5000 daughters will also be taught. In which information about computer related financial calculations will be given. After doing the course, work related to accounts and transactions can be done online. Under this scheme, girls should be 12th pass.
Objective of Indira Gandhi Priyadarshini Training and Skill Promotion Scheme
As you know that there are many women in the state who want to do computer course but due to financial weakness they are not able to do it. But now with this new initiative of the state government, all these problems will end. This Indira Gandhi Priyadarshini Training and Skill Promotion Scheme Under this, the state government is providing women the opportunity to learn computer free of cost. This step of the state government will not only strengthen the victims but also open the way for employment. This free computer training plan To make women and girls of Rajasthan self-reliant and empowered through
Benefits of Free Computer Training Scheme
- This scheme will prove to be very beneficial for the girls and women of Rajasthan who are unable to learn computer courses due to financial constraints.
- free computer training plan Under this, about 20 crore rupees will be spent. All this expenditure will be done by the state government.
- With this good initiative, the women of Rajasthan can be made self-reliant. Under this scheme, after the completion of the computer course, the girls will also be given certificates.
How to apply for Indira Gandhi Priyadarshini Training and Skill Promotion Scheme?
- Firstly the applicant should official website will go on. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will have to fill some information asked like mobile number of the applicant, captcha code etc. After filling all the information, you have to click on the option of Send OTP. After this an OTP will come on your registered mobile number. You have to enter this OTP.
- After this you have to select the district. And then tehsil has to be selected. Then you have to select the available knowledge IT based on your preference. And then in second priority also you have to choose IT.
- After this you have to enter your father’s name, mother’s name. After this you have to click on the material status. If you are a widow, divorced or left by your husband, then you will have to attach his certificate. After this you will have to fill all the information and then in this way your application will be completed.