Recruitment is to be done on more than 1 lakh posts of Group D in Railways. In the year 2019, the notification of Group D exam came. According to the information, Group D exam will be conducted only after the completion of RRB NTPC recruitment exam. The exam is going to be delayed, so candidates have got more time to prepare. Questions from current affairs will also be asked in Group D exam. Candidates are advised to read the current affairs every week. Today we have brought 10 such questions of current affairs for you based on the recent events which can come in this exam. These 10 questions are given below.
Current Affairs Top 10 Questions
1. The recently reported H10N3 is a variant of?
answer: bird flu
2. Which sport does the Japanese player Naomi Osaka play?
3. ‘Where Vote, There Vaccination’ campaign is an initiative of which organization/government?
answer: Delhi Government
4. CBSE in association with which company has introduced coding/programming as a subject for students?
5. AmB is a nano-fibre based tablet developed by IIT-H to treat which disease?
answer: kala azar
6. After the meeting of the Monetary Policy Committee of RBI held in June, 2021, what is the repo rate fixed?
answer: 4.00 %
7. ‘Red Tourism’, which was in news recently, is associated with which country?
8. SAGE (Senior-care Aging Growth Engine) is an initiative of which union ministry?
answer: Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
9. The EAGLE Act, which was in the news recently, is related to which country?
10. Which is the oldest hydrographic survey ship of the Indian Navy, which has been decommissioned recently?
answer: INS Sandhyak
The postappeared first on .