According to the notification issued by the Odisha Public Service Commission, the skill test for the recruitment of Assistant Section Officer will be held on 04 December 2022.
Image Credit source: PTI
OPSC ASO Skill Test 2022: An important notification regarding the recruitment of Assistant Section Officer has been issued by the Odisha Public Service Commission. As per the released notification, the skill test dates for OPSC ASO Recruitment have been announced. Candidates who have passed the written test for this vacancy opsc recruitment You can check the schedule of skill test by visiting the official website opsc.gov.in. A total of 796 posts will be recruited through this vacancy.
According to the notification issued by OPSC, the application process for this vacancy started from January 20, 2022. Candidates were given time till 25 February 2022 to apply in this. Only those candidates who pass the written test can appear in the skill test for this vacancy.
Check Odisha ASO Skill Test Schedule
- To check the skill test schedule, candidates must first visit the official website- opsc.gov.in.
- One has to click on the link of Latest Notice on the home page of the website.
- After this click on the link of Download Admission Certificate & Instruction to the Candidates for the Skill Test.
- Go to the option of Download Admission Certificate on the next page.
- The exam schedule will be displayed in PDF format on the next page.
- Candidates can check the schedule.
Odisha ASO Skill Test 2022 Schedule Check here.
A total of 796 posts will be filled through this vacancy. In this, 447 seats have been kept for general category candidates. Apart from this, recruitment will be done on 62 seats in OBC category, 109 seats in SC category and 176 seats in ST category.
Skill Test Details
Odisha Public Service Commission According to the notification issued by the ASO, the skill test for the post of ASO will be conducted on December 4, 2022 from 10:30 am to 11:30 am. The printout of the answer sheet will be generated from 11:30 am onwards. See official notification for more details.