Modern education will be provided to students in Atal residential schools. In this, admission will be given to students coming from poor and deprived sections.
Image Credit source: PTI
Admission will start from the next academic session in Atal residential schools of Uttar Pradesh. Atal Residential Schools It aims to provide quality education to the underprivileged and poor children for their overall development. About 1440 children will be given admission in these schools. There will be two sections in each school to give admission to a total of 80 students. Atal residential schools have been started with the aim that students coming from poor and deprived sections can be given better education in boarding schools, so that their future is strong.
According to the news agency ANI, in the official statement issued regarding Atal residential schools, it was said, ‘Work is going on about 18 Atal residential schools in Uttar Pradesh. Work on seven of these has been completed. On the delayed start of the rest of the schools, the rest of the students will be given admission in the residential schools running nearby.
Chief Secretary Durga Shankar Mishra participated in the high-level meeting regarding Atal residential schools. It was announced in this meeting that the process of appointment for the principal and school staff would be started soon. In such a situation, recruitment notification will also be issued soon for government jobs in Atal Residential Schools.
Specialties of Atal Residential Schools
- There will be 4 full time teachers in the school, who will take care of the education of the children.
- 3 short time teachers will be appointed in the school.
- There will also be a warden and an accountant in the school, who will keep an eye on the students.
- 4 Chowkidars/Peons will be appointed for the safety of the students.
- A cook and an assistant cook will take care of the food for the students.
- There will be 5 classrooms in the school, in which one class will be used for teachers, one class for office and three classes will be used for children’s education.
- The school will have 3 toilets for students and staff.
- There will be arrangement of clean drinking water and electricity in the school.
Schools being built on 12 to 15 acres of land
Under the first phase, Atal residential schools are being set up in 18 mandals. Its purpose is to provide modern education to the children on the lines of NCERT. According to officials, these schools will be built on 12 to 15 acres of land. It was said in a statement that the selection of students will be done on the basis of the reservation policy of the state. In the initial years, the selection of students will be done according to CBSE. Presently the preparations for the admission policy have been completed.