Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana:- Mr. Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao, the chief minister of Telangana, unveiled a scheme on Thursday. The program is known as the Gruha Lakshmi Telangana 2023 Scheme. The scheme’s name alone gives away its goal because, in India, the term Gruha Lakshmi refers to the lady in charge of the household and the family’s deity. In order to help women in families build their homes, the government would provide a certain amount of financial assistance To install under the plan. Dalit families will profit from this Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme if they are unable to construct their own homes because of financial difficulties. Three payments will be made to receive the benefit.
Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana 2023
For the state’s Dalit women, the Telangana government has introduced a new program that will provide them with a 3 lakh rupee loan to assist them build homes. This financial assistance will be wired directly into your bank account. In accordance with the Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana, 4 lakh homes would be built in the state of Telangana with a budget of Rs 12,000 crore, and 1,000,000 residences would be built with a budget of Rs 4,12 crore. Gruha Lakshmi will make a one-time donation to each beneficiary so they can construct a house that suits their needs.
- Over 119,3 houses have been granted throughout all constituencies, and a further 43,000 houses have been approved under the state quota.
- The program will be put to the test in Huzurabad’s assembly district. The state-wide deployment of the program will be done in phases, depending on how well Huzurabad’s implementation of it goes.
Details of Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
|Name of Scheme||Women of the Dalit society of Telangana|
|Initiated By||Government of Telangana|
|objective||To offer some amount of financial assistance for making home|
|Benefits||Rs. 3 lakh|
|Eligibility Criteria||Women of the Dalit society of Telangana|
|No. of houses built||Women of the Dalit society of Telangana|
|Official Website||Telangana Govt.|
Objective of the Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana
The purpose of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to Dalit women so that they can use it to construct their own homes with all the necessary components. The women will receive a one-time payment of Rs 3 lakh, which will be sent directly into their bank accounts. In the “Gruha Lakshmi” programme, Telangana will receive Rs 12,000 crore for the construction of 4 lakh dwellings and Rs 4,12 crore for the construction of 1,000,000 units.
Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme
Benefits of Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana
Following are the benefits of the scheme.
- The Gruha Lakshmi Scheme was established to provide financial assistance to Telangana women who come from Dalit homes.
- The government would provide them with a one-time subsidy of Rs. 3 lakh under the program so they can construct their own house with all the required components.
- A budget of Rs. 12 crores has already been made public by the state government for the construction of 4 lakh homes.
- Approval has been given for the construction of an additional 43,000 homes under the State quota as well as about 3,000 homes in each of the 119 seats.
- Only female recipients are allowed to purchase properties under the plan, and each will get Rs 1 lakh paid into their bank account over the course of three instalments.
- The land distribution and the current double-bedroom dwellings would take place separately.
Eligibility Requirements for Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana
The applicant must meet the following requirements in order to be eligible for the program’s benefits:
- The candidate must live in Telangana permanently.
- The program’s benefits will be enjoyed by the family women.
- Candidates must be members of the Dalit Bandhu programme.
Documents Required to Apply
Following are the documents needed for the scheme.
Application Procedures for Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana
To register for the portal, you must adhere to a few simple steps:
The Gruha Lakshmi Scheme’s implementation was announced by Telangana’s chief minister on Thursday, therefore the official website and registration process won’t go live for some time. We will give you all the details regarding the registration process or the official website through this page. You must wait till there is a formal notification till that time.
Wait for the opening of the official website if you have any query regarding the scheme.
Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana FAQ’s
The Gruha Lakshmi Scheme’s primary goal is to provide financial assistance to Dalit women so that they can use the money to construct their own homes with all of the necessary components.
The government would provide the family’s female member 3 lakh rupees to help build a house.
Only female recipients are allowed to purchase properties under the plan, and each will get Rs 1 lakh paid into their bank account over the course of three instalments.