A change has been made in the country’s most important identity document Aadhaar card. It will now come in a completely new form, which will be smaller, portable and more durable. According to a new notification by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), the new Aadhaar cards will be reprinted as polyvinyl chloride (PVC) cards. It will be like an ATM card, which will easily fit in the wallet.
UIDAI gave information about PVC Aadhaar card by tweeting Mangwar. He says that it will be durable, attractive and comfortable to keep in the purse. All new Aadhaar will be equipped with new security features like PVC card hologram, Guilloch pattern, Ghost image. It will also be completely weatherproof and can be verified offline immediately.
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has proposed two modes for ordering cards. This can be registered through the UIDAI website link or by scanning the QR code uploaded along with the post. The cost of this card is only 50 rupees. All these charges will be combined and delivered directly to homes through speed post.
How to apply for a new Aadhaar card?
- Click on the link https://residentpvc.uidai.gov.in/order-pvcreprint.
- Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar card number or 16-digit virtual ID or 28-digit EID.
- Enter the security code given in the image and click on OTP Send.
- Once the OTP arrives at the registered mobile number, fill it in the space provided and click ‘Submit’.
- After presenting the details, you will see a preview of your Aadhaar PVC card.
- Click on the payment option, you will get a payment page, pay 50 rupees here.
- As soon as the payment process is complete, your card will be ready to be sent home.
- This card will be delivered to your home from speed post within four to five days.
read this also:
read this also:
The postappeared first on .