According to Crunchbase, so far Twitter has raised a total of $12.9 billion in more than 15 rounds of funding. Its latest funding was raised from the post-IPO equity round on June 1, 2022.
Image Credit source: File photo
Recently, there is a lot of discussion about the statement of Elon Musk. He has given this statement regarding Twitter valuation. He said that $ 44 billion Twitter has now reduced to $ 20 billion at the present time. After this statement, there was a stir in the whole world, but he has said one more thing that making Twitter a company of 250 billion dollars, making it a difficult path is definitely not impossible. For this, Alan Musk is thinking of adopting the same method, which he made to set up SpaceX.
plan for employees
Elon Musk told Platformer that Twitter is a great investment, Employees should take advantage of this opportunity. Musk said that Musk says that Twitter is on the path of inverse startup. Elon Musk said that like SpaceX, X Corp i.e. Twitter will periodically bring a liquidity program so that employees can sell its shares. For this reason, Twitter has announced stock grants for its employees. After which Elon Musk said that Twitter’s $ 250 billion valuation is difficult, but not impossible.
Read this also:- Twitter’s market value reduced by half, Elon Musk himself told the reason
Twitter can be re-listed
When Twitter was taken over by Elon Musk, he was delisted from the stock market. At that time the stock of the company was at $54. In such a situation, the company can be listed in the stock market once again. After which an increase in the shares of the company can be seen and the market cap of the company can increase. Many people will show interest in the listing of Twitter. At present, the valuation of the company is quite high, due to which people’s interest can be seen more.
Read this also:- Ambani’s JIO bet in these sectors, everything from oil, soap to cold drink will be available cheaply
- By the way, Alan Musk can go on some more funding rounds regarding Twitter, so that Twitter can get funding and also increase the valuation.
- According to Crunchbase, so far Twitter has raised a total of $12.9 billion in more than 15 rounds of funding. Its latest funding was raised from the post-IPO equity round on June 1, 2022.
- His stock opened at $45.10 in its IPO on November 7, 2013.
- Twitter has been financed by 52 investors, with Greenlight Capital and Binance being the newest investors.
- Twitter has made 10 investments. Their most recent investment was on February 8, 2022, when OpenNode raised $20M.
- Twitter has invested in MIT Media Lab on February 8, 2022. Under this investment, the company gave $ 20 million to the MIT Media Lab.
- Twitter has taken exit from 5 companies, including Skillz, TipRanks and Alter.
- Twitter has acquired 67 organizations, their most recent acquisition was Openback on April 12, 2022.
Read this also:- Explainer: Even after the fall in prices, why the inflation figures are not coming down, understand the math
SpaceX was shown the same way
- As of December 14, according to data from Crunchbase, SpaceX has raised over $9.8 billion from 32 financing rounds.
- The most recent was a $250 million private equity round in July 2022 with three investors.
- According to the valuation history of SpaceX, the company’s value crossed $1 billion in 2010.
- In May 2019, the company’s value reached $ 33.3 billion and in 15 months i.e. August 2020, the company’s valuation reached $ 46 billion.
- Crossed the $ 100 billion mark at the end of October 2021 and in July 2022 the company value reached $ 127 billion.
- SpaceX’s market cap has quadrupled in three years, it is one of the companies to gain value in 2022.
- SpaceX has already left behind aerospace giants Boeing (BA) ($111 billion) and Lockheed Martin ($126 billion).