Image Credit source: twitter
UP BEd JEE Exam 2022: Uttar Pradesh BEd entrance exam was conducted in 75 districts of the state. This year more than 6.6 lakh students had registered for this exam.
UPBED Admission 2022: The UP BEd Joint Entrance Exam for admission to BEd courses in various colleges of Uttar Pradesh is over. This examination was conducted today i.e. on 06 July 2022 in 75 districts of the state. test ,UP BEd JEE 2022, The reactions regarding the question papers have started coming on social media by the students joining. After the paper is over, now the students are waiting for the result and cut-off. Let us tell you that, this time this entrance exam will be organized by Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University. (MJPRU)will be from Bareilly.
Uttar Pradesh BEd Entrance Exam is conducted for two years UG course in government and aided and private higher education institutions located in UP. ,University Admission, is done for. This year 6,67,456 students had registered for this exam. There are 3,72,360 females and 2,95,095 males in this.
UP BEd JEE 2022 Expected Cut off
|Category||selection marks||Qualifying Marks|
UP BEd JEE 2022 Cutoff Category Wise
You will be able to take admission in these colleges
- Rohilkhand University, Bareilly
- Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Agra
- Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut
- Bundelkhand University, Jhansi
- Lucknow University, Lucknow
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Ayodhya
- Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth, Varanasi
- Sampurnanand Sanskrit University, Varanasi
- Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University, Jaunpur
- Deendayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur
- Jannayak Chandrashekhar University, Ballia
- Siddharth University Kapilvastu, Siddharthnagar
- Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti Language University, Lucknow
- Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj University, Kanpur
- Professor Rajendra Singh University, Prayagraj
- Gautam Buddha University, Noida
- Maa Shakumbhari University, Saharanpur
- Raja Mahendra Pratap Singh State University, Aligarh
- Maharaja Suheldev State University, Azamgarh
This time in B.Ed entrance exam there were two papers of objective type questions of 400 marks. 200 questions were asked in both the papers, each paper carrying two marks. In the first paper, there were 50-50 questions related to General Knowledge Language. At the same time, in the second paper, 50-50 questions were asked from General Aptitude Test and Subject Aptitude. There will also be negative marking in this exam. One third mark will be deducted for wrong one question.