As per the schedule released by the UPMSP, the 10th compartment examinations will be conducted from 8 am to 11:15 am and class 12th examinations will be conducted from 2 pm to 5:15 pm.
Image Credit source: twitter
A big update has come out from the Uttar Pradesh Board of Secondary Education regarding the compartment examination. UP Board 10th and 12th compartment exam schedule has been released. students applying for UP Board You can download the compartment exam schedule from the official website- upmsp.edu.in. According to the notification released by the UP Board, the supplementary examinations of class 10, 12 will be held on August 27, 2022. Let us tell that this year 17,745 students of high school and 16,576 students of intermediate will give compartment examination.
Along with the date and time of compartment examination, important guidelines have also been issued by UPMSP. UP Board 10th compartment examinations will be conducted from 8 am to 11:15 am. The compartment examinations of UP Board 12th will be conducted from 2 pm to 5:15 pm. For more details see the notification available on the website.
keep these things in mind
- Reach the exam center at least 45 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Students should not carry any such items in the examination hall, due to which the examination of the students is postponed.
- Do not carry pagers, mobile phones, calculators and other electronic items in the examination hall.
- Students must have the compartment exam admit card.
- This examination will be conducted by the Principal of the concerned school.
- The examination will be conducted under the surveillance of CCTV cameras.
carry admit card
Students who have applied for the UP Board Compartment Exam can download the UP Board Compartment Exam 2022 admit card from the official website upmsp.edu.in. Entry will not be allowed in the exam center without the admit card. At the same time, the practical examinations will be conducted from 22 August 2022 to 24 August 2022. career news View here.
UP Board had released the UPMSP Class 10 and Class 12 results on June 18. This year the overall pass percentage in UPMSP class 10 was 88.18 percent and class 12 was 85.33 percent. Out of 51,92,689 students registered this year, 47,75,749 students appeared in the examinations. Improvement and compartment examination is conducted for the students who fail in one subject or two subjects due to any reason in high school and intermediate examination.