The application process for the Forest Guard and Wildlife Guard recruitment was started by UPSSSC in the year 2019. Now the admit card for this vacancy has been released.
Image Credit source: UPSSSC Website
UP Forest Guard Exam Admit Card has been issued. The information has been given by issuing a notification on behalf of the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission. The exam dates for this vacancy were being awaited for a long time. Candidates who had applied for this vacancy UPSSSC You can download the admit card by visiting the official website- upsssc.gov.in. The exam for this vacancy will be conducted on 21st August 2022. The candidates who applied in this can visit the website and see the details of the examination.
According to the notification released by UPSSSC, the Forest Guard and Wildlife Guard recruitment exam will be conducted at various exam centers in the state. The application process for this vacancy was started on 18 July 2019. Let us tell you that through this exam, a total of 655 posts will be recruited. For this, the exam dates were being awaited for a long time.
UPSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card
- To download the admit card or hall ticket, first of all visit the official website upsssc.gov.in.
- Click on the link of Important Updates on the home page of the website.
- Now go to the link of Download Hall Ticket for UPSSSC Forest / Wild Life Guard.
- Click on the link of Download Admit Card here.
- Now on the next page, candidates have to enter their application number and password.
- After logging in, the admit card will open on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a print out for further use.
Category Wise Vacancy Details
In the year 2019, under this vacancy released by UPSSSC, 655 posts of Forest Guard will be recruited. In this, 415 posts have been fixed for unreserved category, 93 for SC, 13 for ST and 134 for OBC. career news View here.
UPSSSC Forest Guard Exam Pattern
- This exam will be of 2 hours.
- In this, questions will be asked from 3 subjects.
- There will be questions from Hindi Knowledge and Writing Ability, General Knowledge, General Intelligence Test.
- This exam will be of 200 marks.
- A total of 200 questions will be asked in this.
- For every wrong answer .25 percent marks will be deducted.
UP Forest Guard Exam
The exam for this vacancy will be held on 21st August 2022. This exam will be held from 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM. This exam will be conducted in 27 districts of the state. For more details see the notification available on the official website.