UP NHM CHO Answer Key: The answer key for the examination to be held for the post of Community Health Officer under the National Health Mission in Uttar Pradesh has been released. In such a situation, the candidates who appeared in this examination can download the answer key (UP NHM CHO Answer Key) by visiting the official website- upnrhm.gov.in. Let us inform that this examination was conducted for the recruitment of a total of 2800 posts of CHO in UP.
The application process under this vacancy (UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2021) released on the post of Community Health Officer (CHO) started from 30 June 2021. In this, candidates were given time till 20 July 2021 to apply. The last date for depositing the same fee was also the same. The admit card for this vacancy (UP NHM CHO Admit Card 2021) was issued on 25 August 2021. Whereas the exam was conducted in the month of September. Now its answer key (UP NHM CHO Answer Key) has been uploaded on the official website.
How to Download Answer Key
- To download the answer key, first go to the official website upnrhm.gov.in.
- Click on Updates given on the home page of the website.
- Now go to the Link for downloading Answer Key for 2800 CHO vacancies (August 23, 2021).
- Here click on the candidate login.
- Now login with the help of registration number and password.
- As soon as you login, the answer key will open on the screen.
- Download it and take a print out for further use.
- Click Here To Download Answer Key From Direct Link Click.
There will be recruitments under the National Health Mission run by the Central Government. In this, a certificate course of 6 months Community Health for Nurse Training will also be conducted. This course will be part of Ayushman Bharat Scheme. Under this vacancy (UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2021), there will be a total of 2800 vacancies for the post of Community Health Officer.
Vacancy for the post of ANM
In Uttar Pradesh, a very wonderful opportunity has come up for the youths who are looking for government jobs in the medical field. Bumper Vacancy (UP NHM ANM Recruitment 2021) has been released by the Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission for the recruitment of Auxiliary Nursing and Midwife i.e. ANM posts. Through this vacancy, a total of 5000 posts will be recruited in the state. Candidates can check the complete details of the vacancy by visiting the official website upnrhm.gov.in.