UPPCL Clerk Admit Card 2021: The wait for the candidates who applied for the post of Account Clerk on behalf of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited is over now. The admit card (UPPCL Clerk Admit Card 2021) of the recruitment examination to be held for this vacancy issued by UPPCL has been issued. In such a situation, the candidates who had applied for this recruitment exam can download the admit card by visiting the official website upenergy.in.
A total of 102 posts are to be recruited in the state through this vacancy released by Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited. The application process for this vacancy was started on 6 October 2020. In this, candidates were given time till October 27 to apply, the same was also the last date for depositing fees. Applicants were waiting for the exam for a long time. Now its admit card (UPPCL Clerk Admit Card 2021) has been uploaded on the official website. Let us tell you that the exam will be conducted on 27 September 2021.
How to download admit card
- To download the admit card, first of all visit the official website upenergy.in.
- On the home page of the website, click on EMPLOYEE CORNER.
- Now go to the link of Vacancy/Results.
- HERE DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR THE POST OF “LEKHA LIPIK” AGAINST ADVT. NO. Click on the link 06/VSA/2020/LL.
- Now login by filling the requested details.
- After login, the admit card will open on the screen.
- Download it and keep the paint for further use.
- Click Here To Download Admit Card From Direct Link Click.
According to the notification issued by Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited, there will be a total of 102 vacancies in the vacancy. In this, 45 seats have been fixed for general category candidates. Apart from this, there will be recruitment for 10 seats for economically weaker ie EWS category candidates, 27 seats for OBC candidates, 18 for SC and 2 seats in ST category. All these recruitments will be on the post of Account Clerk in Uttar Pradesh.
How will the selection be done?
Eligible candidates will be selected for these posts on the basis of Online Objective Test. For complete details of the vacancy, see the notification available on the official website. Candidates will be selected according to the information given in the notification.