UPPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2021: The admit card for the Ashram system lecturer recruitment exam has been issued by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. In such a situation, the candidates who had applied for this recruitment exam can download the admit card (UPPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2021) by visiting the official website- uppsc.up.nic.in. The exam date has also been announced by the commission. Let us tell you that through this vacancy, there will be a total of 124 posts.
According to the notification issued by the UPPSC, the examination for the Ashram Methodology Inter College Lecturer Recruitment Examination will be conducted on 26 September 2021. The application process for this vacancy was started on 18 June 2021. Candidates were given time from 15 to 1 July 2021 to apply. The last time to upload photo and signature for this vacancy was 27 July 2021. The admit card for the vacancy (UPPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2021) has been uploaded on the official website.
How to download admit card
- To download the admit card, first of all visit the official website- uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Go to ACTIVITY DASHBOARD on the home page of the website.
- In this Admit Card :- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR ADVT. NO. Click on A-3/E-1/2021, LECTURER GOVERNMENT ASHRAM PADDHATI INTER COLLEGE (PRE) EXAM-2021.
- Now go to Download Admit Card For Examination.
- Login by filling the requested details.
- After login, the admit card will open on the screen.
- Download it and take a print out of it.
- Click Here To Download Admit Card From Direct Link
According to the released notification, there will be a total of 124 lecturer vacancies. There will be 30 vacancies for Lecturer Physics, 26 for Lecturer Chemistry, 33 for Lecturer Biology and 35 for Lecturer Maths. Candidates can see the complete details in the notification available on the official website uppsc.up.nic.in.
Who can give the exam?
According to the notification issued by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, in this vacancy of lecture, only those candidates can appear in the examination who have completed their post graduation degree in the relevant subject from a recognized university or institute. Only candidates who scored more than 50% marks in post graduation were eligible to apply.
read this also :