UPSC CDS 2 Result 2022 has been announced on the official website upsc.gov.in. You can download the list from the link given in the news.
Image Credit source: upsc.gov.in
Union Public Service Commission has released the result of Combined Defense Services Exam 2 2022. UPSC has announced the CDS 2 result on the evening of Friday, 23 September 2022. UPSC official website upsc.gov.in CDS 2 Result 2022 The link has been activated. The direct link of this government result has also been given in this news. You can easily check your result by clicking on it. If you appeared in UPSC CDS 2 exam this year, then download the merit list.
UPSC has released the result of CDS 2 exam in PDF format. A total of 6658 candidates have been selected in this examination. These candidates will now be able to appear in the UPSC CDS Interview.
How to check UPSC CDS 2 Result?
- UPSC website upsc.gov.in Go to
- On the home page itself, you will first get the CDS 2 2022 Result Link. Click it.
- The PDF of the result will open. In this, the roll numbers of all those candidates have been given who have passed the CDS 2 exam.
- If you are checking the result on computer or laptop then press ctrl+F and enter your roll number and enter. If you are checking the result on mobile then go to the search bar and enter your roll number.
- If your roll number is in this list then your selection has been done for CDS 2 Interview. The commission has told that the marksheet of the candidates who have not been selected will be uploaded on the UPSC website 15 days after the release of the SSB interview and final result.
from direct link UPSC CDS 2 Result Check Click to.
The youth who are finally selected through this exam get jobs in Indian Army, Airforce and Navy.
UPSC Helpline Number will help
If you have any query or issue related to CDS exam or result, you can call on the helpline number of the commission between 10 AM to 5 PM on working day. The numbers are .011-23385271, 011-23381125 and 011-23098543. For questions related to SSB interview call on 011-26175473.
and also government job news Read in Hindi.