UPSC Recruitment 2023: Vacancy has been taken out by UPSC on various posts including Assistant Mining Engineer, Youth Officer. Let us know how to apply for this.
Image Credit source: Tv9 Graphics
UPSC Recruitment: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) every year jobs are taken out on different posts. The number of youth applying for this runs in lakhs. In such a situation, every youth keeps an eye on the vacancies released by UPSC. Keeping this in mind, let us tell you about the vacancies released by UPSC. Actually, UPSC has taken out jobs on many posts including Assistant Mining Engineer, Youth Officer.
One has to apply online for the vacancy issued by UPSC. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the job by visiting the official website of UPSC, upsconline.nic.in. The last date to apply for these posts is April 13. In such a situation, the youth are told that they should apply for these jobs as soon as possible.
Read also: Success Story: Studying by borrowing books, this is how the son of a security guard became an IRS officer
How many posts will be appointed?
According to the official notification, through the UPSC recruitment drive, a total of 69 posts will be appointed in different posts and departments. The youth are told that they can check the notification for eligibility criteria, educational qualification, pay scale and other information.
Which posts will be appointed?
- Assistant Mining Engineer: 34
- Youth Officer: 7
- Assistant Mineral Economist (Intelligence): 4
- Assistant Ore Dressing Officer: 22
- Regional Director: 1
- Assistant Commissioner: 1
Read also: UPSC preparation with job, got AIR 3 through hard work, meet IAS Stuti Charan
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment?
- UPSC official website to apply for the job upsconline.nic.in Go to
- Click on the One-time registration (OTR) link.
- Now you have to prepare the registration profile.
- Apply for the post and fill your details.
- Upload the requested documents. Pay the application fee and submit the form.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
How much is the application fee?
Candidates will have to pay Rs 25 as application fee. There is no application fee for SC, ST, PWD, Women candidates. UPSC Recruitment 2023 Official Notification