UPSC CSE Mains 2022 Result is about to come. UPSC has issued notice regarding result and IAS Interview DAF 2 on upsc.gov.in. A warning has also been given.
Image credit source: Getty
Union Public Service Commission’s Civil Services (Main) Examination 2022 result is about to be announced. UPSC has issued a notice in this regard on its official website upsc.gov.in. It states that UPSC Mains Result 2022 Just about to be released. Along with the results, the commission will also give information about UPSC IAS Interview/Personality Test. In this notice, UPSC has also given a warning for the candidates of Civil Service Exam. It has been told that due to one mistake/negligence, you can ‘fail’ in spite of passing the UPSC mains exam.
Right after the declaration of Civil Service Mains Result 2022, UPSC will issue Detailed Application Form 2 (DAF 2). UPSC DAF 2 will be issued online only on the website of the commission. It will be mandatory for the candidates who will pass the main exam to fill this form. This upsc.gov.in But it has to be filled in online mode only.
If you fail to fill DAF 2 within the given time frame, your candidature will be cancelled. That is, despite passing the exam, you will be thrown out of the recruitment process. The commission has strictly said that no appeal will be accepted in this regard. Know what documents you will need to fill UPSC Detailed Application Form 2?
Documents required to fill UPSC DAF
From now on any time the result of UPSC Main will come. But don’t sit waiting for it. Keep these documents ready from now on. If you pass the exam, you will need these immediately-
- Original copy of 10th and 12th / equivalent degree or certificate. You can also keep any other document which confirms your name and date of birth as per the rules of CSE 2022.
- Original degree and mark sheet of graduation from the university. Proof of completion of internship for MBBS or any other medical degree holders.
- If you have studied from a foreign university, then the certificate issued by the Association of Indian Universities / National Board of Examination ie NBE (for MBBS or other medical degree).
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS (Proof of income and assets also) certificate issued on or before 22 February 2022 (if falling under any of these categories).
- Disability certificate issued on or before February 22 (if applicable).
- Photo ID Card (which you have mentioned in DAF 1).
- Two latest (within 3 months) passport size photographs (4 cm X 5 cm). Keep 4 more copies of this ready. These will be needed at the time of medical examination.
told by the commission Documents required for UPSC DAF 2 Click to see the full list.