Vidya Lakshmi Portal:- Students with little resources can realize their ambition of studying abroad thanks to the Vidya Lakshmi webpage. Many students aspire to continue their education at prestigious institutions. However, many aspirants find it impossible to attain due to high living and tuition expenses. One such program that helps people who want to study abroad financially is the Vidya Lakshmi Portal,
About Vidya Lakshmi Portal
A central IT-based education loan platform called Vidyalakshmi platform offers young Indians services for student loans. It is an interface that makes it easier for students to submit an online loan application through a single website. One Vidyalakshmi common education loan application form (CELAF) can be used by students to submit applications to several banks. Additionally, it assists students in keeping track of their Education Loan Status on the Vidya Lakshmi Portal and safeguards applicant, student, and parent information with the government. Everything can be done online and without going to the bank.
Details of Vidya Lakshmi Portal
|Name of the portal||Vidya Lakshmi Portal|
|Objectives||offers young Indians services for student loans|
|Benefits||Students can avail of education loan|
Features of Vidya Lakshmi Portal
Easy services like a uniform application form, data security, CSIS: Central Loan Interest Subsidy Scheme compliance, and remote service are offered by the Vidya Lakshmi Portal. Students can obtain the largest study loan amount possible with Vidya Lakshmi Education Loan at the lowest interest rates.
The following are the features for students using the Vidya Lakshmi Education Loan Portal for student loans:
- For all banks, there is a single application service for student loans.
- Compliance with CSIS (Central Sector Interest Subsidy) for Education Loan Interest benefits through remote service without the requirement for branch visits
- Possible Maximum Loan Amount
- Management of complaints and problems online
- Direct transfer with no loan intermediaries in the middle Quicker processing and no hidden fees
Benefits of Vidya Lakshmi Portal
Following are the Benefits of Vidya Lakshmi Portal
- Information about banks’ educational loan programs.
- Common Form for Student Loan Applications for Education.
- Apply educational loans from several banks.
- Banks have the option of downloading student loan applications.
- Banks have the option of uploading loan processing status.
- Students have the option to email banks with complaints or questions regarding educational loans.
- Access to the National Scholarship Portal for details and to apply for government scholarships
List of Banks Providing Education Loan
Following is the Bank List for Vidya Lakshmi Portal
|Vidyalakshmi Banks List Vidyalakshmi Education Loan Schemes (Each Bank)||Vidyalakshmi Banks List Vidyalakshmi Education Loan Schemes (Each Bank)|
|Abhyudaya Cooperative Bank Limited Educational Loan Under The Scheme Of Abhyudaya Gyan Vardhini||Abhyudaya Cooperative Bank Limited Educational Loan Under The Scheme Of Abhyudaya Gyan Vardhini|
|Allahabad Bank Education Loan||Allahabad Bank Education Loan|
|Andhra BankDr. Pattabhi Vidya Jyothi Scheme||Andhra BankDr. Pattabhi Vidya Jyothi Scheme|
|Axis Bank||Axis Bank|
|Bank Of Baroda||Baroda Gyan Baroda Scholar Baroda Education Loan To Students Of Premier Institutions Baroda Vidya Baroda Education Loan For Executive Development Programs (India) Baroda Education Loan For Executive Development Programs (Abroad) Skill Loan Scheme|
|Bank Of India||Bank Of India|
|Bank Of Maharashtra||Model Educational Loan Scheme|
|Canara Bank||IBA Model Education Loan Scheme For Study In India And Abroad|
|Central Bank Of India||Cent Vidyarthi|
|Corporation Bank||Corp Vidya Loan Scheme|
|Dena Bank||Skill Loan Scheme (Kaushal Rin Yojana)|
|Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank Limited||Vidyavardhini Education Loan Scheme|
|Federal Bank||Suvidya Education Loan Scheme|
|GP Parsik Bank Ltd||Federal Special Education Loan Scheme|
|HDFC Bank||Fed Scholars|
|ICICI Bank||Vidya Siddhi|
|IDBI Bank||Education Loan For Vocational Courses Education Loan Scheme For Other Management Quota Students Education Loans For Students Studying In Premier Education Institutes Education Loan For Courses Offered By ICAI Education Loan For Special Courses Education Loan To Physically Challenged Persons Under NHFDC Scheme Education Loan For Non-Vocational Courses|
|Indian Bank||Revised IBA Educational Loan Scheme – 2011 IB Skill Development IB Educational Loan Prime Nit IB Educational Loan Prime Non- IBA Educational Loan|
|Indian Overseas Bank||Vidhyajyoti Educational Loan yaba scholar job security Vidya Jyoti Educational Loan Scheme job career dream Job Vidya Shrest skill loan scheme|
|Karnataka Bank Limited KBL Vidyanidhi Scheme||Karnataka Bank Limited KBL Vidyanidhi Scheme|
|Skill Loan Scheme||Skill Loan Scheme|
|Karur Vysya Bank KVB Educational Loan||Karur Vysya Bank KVB Educational Loan|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd||Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd|
|New India Cooperative Bank Limited Vidya Vikas Loan Scheme||New India Cooperative Bank Limited Vidya Vikas Loan Scheme|
|Oriental Bank Of Commerce Oriental Bank Of Commerce||Oriental Bank Of Commerce Oriental Bank Of Commerce|
|Punjab And Sind Bank||Model Education Loan Scheme For Pursuing Higher Education In India And Abroad Skill Loan Scheme Psb Excellence- Education Loan Scheme For Premier Institutions (ie IITs/IIMs And ISB Hyderabad)|
|Punjab National Bank||Panab Kaushal Panab Saraswati Panab Pratibha panab flight|
|RBL Bank Limited||Education Loan|
|State Bank Of India||SBI Student Loan Scheme SBI Global Ed-Vantage Scheme SBI Scholar Loan Scheme SBI Skill Loan Scheme|
|Syndicate Bank||Skill loan
|Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited||TMB Education Loan
TMB-Skill Development Loan
TMB-Super Education Loan Scheme
|UCO Bank||UCO Education Loan
UCO Super Premier Educational Loan
UCO Premier Educational Loan Scheme
|Union Bank Of India||Union Education|
|United Bank Of India||United Education Loan United Superb Education Loan United Education Loan Under Management Quota|
|Vijaya Bank||Education Loan To Students Admitted Under Management Quota (Non-IBA) Skill Loan Scheme IBA Model Education Loan – Top Rated Institutions – India IBA Model Education Loan – Other Institutions – India IBA Model Education Loan -Abroad|
|yes bank||Yes Education Loan|
How to Apply and Register on Vidya Lakshmi Portal
Applying for a loan through the Vidya Lakshmi Education Loan Website has several advantages. You can access student loan programs by registering, which you can do by visiting bank branches and applying directly.
Follow these steps to sign up for the VidyaLakshmi Education Loan Portal: –
- Check out the Vidyalakshmi website,
- Select the “Register” option on the website in the top strip or window.
- Please enter the requested information (Name, Age, DOB, Email ID, and Mobile Number).
- Click on the text “website (click wrap) agreement terms & conditions” at the bottom of the registration page to view the Official Terms and Conditions. Mandatory!!
- Select the “Submit” button.
- A confirmation link will be sent to your email address shortly. The email address you provided in the application form will be the same as this one.
- You must click the confirmation link in the email you received to complete the registration process.
- With this, your registration would be complete.
How to Find an Education Loan
The secret to a successful education loan search is organization. To choose a suitable credit program on the Vidya Lakshmi website, just follow these easy steps:-
- In order to access your Vidyalakshmi Student Panel, log in using the steps above.
- You can choose to ‘Search for Loan Scheme’ from the menu on the student home page.
- The Education Loan Search screen will appear after you select the option by clicking.
- Choose your study loan category from the selections in the left panel based on the location of your education, the type of course, and the required loan amount.
- When you click the Search button, a list of all banks and their related education loan programs will show up on the screen.
- You can directly begin your application for the school loan program of your choice, look up the address of the nearest branch, and learn more about the specifics of the loan, such as the amount of the loan, the interest rate on the loan, the length of the payback period, etc.
Guidelines for the Vidyalakshmi CELAF Common Education Loan Application Form
You must complete the CELAF in order to apply for an education loan from Vidya Lakshmi Portal. CELAF aids you in understanding the data and paperwork needed for the student loan program. Additionally, it enables the bank to gather all of your supporting documentation in one location, saving you from having to chase after bank representatives during the Student Loan Sanction process.
The following fields on the Vidya Lakshmi CELAF are required to be filled out by applicants for study loans:-
- Personal Information
- Details of relationship with Bank
- Particulars of course, for which loan is required
- Cost of course / source of finance
- Details of securities offered
- Prospects of earning after completion of the course
- Supporting Documents.
Vidyalakshmi CELAF: How to complete the Study Loan Application
Bank application forms for student loans typically have fields that are not adequately explained. Parents and students frequently omit important information or enter it incorrectly. Additionally, even Bank representatives don’t offer any advice or assistance in this regard. With the help of the Vidyalakshmi Education Loan Portal, you may quickly fill out your information using clickable drop-down menus.
The following steps must be known in order to fill out your CELAF:
- Use your ID and password to log in to the website for the Vidyalakshmi Student Loan.
- Choose the ‘Loan Application Form’ option from your Vidyalakshmi Student Panel.
- View the Common Education Loan Application Form’s instructions.
- One by one, click the tabs from the list above and enter the information requested there.
- Before switching to the following tab, save each page.
- Upload the required documents and save your entire application on the last page.
- On the last page of the document upload process, check the box for declaration.
- Below the checkbox, click the link that says “website (click wrap) agreement terms & conditions.”
- Application submission is made by clicking the “Submit” button.
How to apply for an Educational Loan on the Vidya Lakshmi Portal
After going through this procedure, choosing and applying for a student loan program is rather simple. Here are some crucial actions and odd details to keep in mind while submitting an application for a Vidya Lakshmi Education Loan.
In accordance with the guidelines outlined above, use the Vidyalakshmi website to search for an acceptable education loan.
- Click on the loan schemes of your choosing on the Vidyalakshmi Loan Scheme Search Screen to view their information.
- Try to seek for features such as:
- Maximum Amount of Loan
- Minimum Interest Rate on Student Loans
- Margin Loan Payment Minimum
- Maximum time for loan repayment
- Longer holiday, moratorium, and loan commencement periods
- minimum additional fees, such as those for documenting or inspecting collateral, etc.
- Each education loan program has an ‘Apply Now’ option on the Loan Scheme Search Screen.
- Be cautious because you can only apply to three different education loan schemes.
- You will be asked to confirm your action after clicking the Apply button. Verify your decision