The work of making PAN is done online as well as offline. In this the online method is very easy and you can do this work sitting at home. The best part is that there is no charge for this.
Documents like Aadhar and Driving License are required to make a PAN card.
for any banking related work pan card (PAN Card) is necessary. Even if you go to open an account, you will be asked for PAN card details. Apart from this, there are many other tasks, such as filing income tax returns or trading in the stock market, or investing in mutual funds, you need to provide PAN card information. Therefore, if you do not already have a PAN, then apply for it. If you do not know what documents will be required to make a PAN, then we are telling about it. Before that you should know who should apply for PAN or who can apply.
According to the Income Tax Department, all existing agencies or taxpayers or individuals who are required to file income tax returns, even if someone else is filing your return, then both must have PAN. Any person, who wants to do economic or financial transactions, where PAN details are mandatory, must have PAN. Otherwise, the work related to the transaction will get stuck. The work of making PAN is done online as well as offline. In this the online method is very easy and you can do this work sitting at home. The best part is that there is no charge for this.
how to fill online application
- You have to first visit the link https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/endUserRegisterContact.html
- Here the online form will open, fill it and select the payment mode to submit the form
- You will get the acknowledgment receipt after successfully applying online and making payment
- Save this receipt and take a print out
- After filling the form, take a print out of it and sign it. Paste photo also.
- Attach this form along with all the required documents and send it by post or courier to the address of NSDL
what documents will be needed
PAN card is an essential and important document, which is used to track your tax liabilities and other data. While applying for PAN, you will need to arrange some paperwork. Documentation work may vary depending on whether you opt for online or offline application process. The documents mentioned below are used to apply for PAN card.
- Voter ID Card
- Ration card with applicant’s photo
- driving license
- Aadhar card
- Photo Identity Card (Central Government/State Government/Public Sector Card
- arms license
- Copy of pensioner card with applicant’s photograph
- A certificate with photograph and bank account number of the applicant
The documents required for PAN card application also include –
- An identity certificate signed by a Member of Legislative Assembly, Member of Parliament, Gazetted Officer or Municipal Corporation
- Bank statement on letterhead with name
- Also, the seal and duly attested photograph of the issuing officer and the account number of the applicant.
Latest utility news see here for