What is MGNREGA scheme?Details in Hindi, MNREGA scheme Get all the information related to, NREGA Job Card how to download, NREGA job card list View @ nrega.nic.in
The MNREGA scheme was started by the Congress government to improve the economic condition of the poor families of the country, but it has been adopted at the national level by each state government and also by the present BJP government. Through this scheme, employment is provided to the people of rural areas. So that they do not have to go far away from the village for employment. At the Gram Panchayat level operated in all the states of the country, this scheme is providing a lot of help to the people. So far, crores of citizens of the country have got benefits through the MNREGA scheme. Today we will tell you through this article MNREGA scheme will provide information related to MGNREGA Scheme What is it?, What is MNREGA Job Card?, Objective, Benefits and Features of the Scheme, Eligibility Required Documents and How to Apply for Job Card
MGNREGA Scheme 2023
The MNREGA scheme is implemented by the Government of India as an employment guarantee scheme. This scheme has been passed in the Vidhansabha on 7 September 2005. After this, the MNREGA scheme was started on 2 February 2006 in 200 districts. MGNREGA Scheme It was initially called the National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (NREGA). But on 2nd October 2009 it was renamed as Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act.
MNREGA scheme is the only scheme in the world which guarantees 100 days of employment to citizens. This scheme has been started for the livelihood of the poor and unemployed families of the country. The central government had allocated Rs 40,100 crore in the financial year 2010-11 for the operation of this scheme. Through this scheme, employment is provided to people belonging to low income group in their village panchayat itself. Due to which they can be prevented to a great extent from migrating. Under this scheme, a person has to register first to get employment. after registration MNREGA job card Are being given. MGNREGA Job Card Through this, the card holder gets the right to get 100 days of employment.
MANREGA plan 2023 Key Highlights
|Scheme Name||MGNREGA Scheme|
|was started||by Government of India|
|launch of the plan||2 February 2006|
|beneficiary||unemployed citizens of the country|
|Objective||To provide employment to the people living in rural area near the place of residence|
|profit||100 days employment guarantee|
|Category||central government scheme|
Objective of MGNREGA Yojana
The main objective of starting the MNREGA scheme by the Government of India is to provide 100 days of employment to the rural citizens near their place of residence. So that their social inclusion can be ensured by strengthening the livelihood base of the villagers and at the same time, by providing employment at the Gram Panchayat level through this scheme, the migration to other cities has to be stopped. Under this scheme, infrastructure is created by strengthening the livelihood base of the rural poor. MNREGA scheme has been started to strengthen the livelihood and increase the income of the poor family. Whose main goal is to include the weaker sections of the society in the mainstream and to further strengthen the Panchayati Raj institutions in India.
Information related to NREGA
MANREGA job card What Is,
MNREGA job card is the primary document for getting employment. Which identifies a working person. MNREGA Job Card is registered with the local Gram Panchayat under the MNREGA scheme. In this job card, the name of the registered person, NREGA registration number, information of the applicants in the house, etc. are given. NREGA job card also serves as a documentary proof of worker’s rights. NREGA Job Card allows citizens from rural households to apply for work in the Gram Panchayat in the local area and ensures transparency of procedures so that workers are not cheated. The Narega Job Card can also be used to complete KYC at the bank and post office for opening a bank account.
Provisions of MGNREGA Yojana
- Under the MNREGA scheme, 100 days of employment is provided to people belonging to poor families living in rural areas.
- In case of non-availability of employment for 14 days, provision has been made to give unemployment allowance to MNREGA job card holders.
- Efforts are made to prevent the people living in rural areas from migrating by providing them with employment at their place of residence.
- Job cards are issued through the Gram Panchayat to the laboring citizens working under the MNREGA scheme.
- Under this scheme, provision has been made to give 1/3rd reservation to men as well as women.
- The MNREGA scheme is administered by the Ministry of Rural Development.
- Under MNREGA, if the work place of the laborer is more than 5 kilometers away from his home, then the laborer is paid 10 percent more wages out of the fixed remuneration.
- The per day wages of workers vary from state to state.
- Through this scheme, the rural infrastructure has to be created by strengthening the livelihood base of the rural poor.
MANREGA plan Of profit And Properties
- Generation of employment to the citizens of rural areas under MNREGA, 100 days of guaranteed employment is given to each workers for unskilled labor.
- Under this scheme, poor laborers living in rural areas are given employment near their place of residence.
- To get the benefit of this scheme, a job card is issued to the applicant beneficiary within 15 days. After getting the job card, the beneficiary gets a guarantee of 100 days of employment.
- Workers get their wages paid directly into their bank accounts.
- The migration to other cities is to be stopped through this scheme by providing employment at the Gram Panchayat level.
- Under the MNREGA scheme, a person is given work for only 100 days in a year and is paid accordingly. NREGA job card holders get wages for daily work according to their state.
- Under the MNREGA scheme, a total of 9 hours of work is taken from a person in 1 day and in that also he is given 1 hour of rest. That is, under this scheme, a total of 8 hours of work is taken daily from only laborers.
- To avoid fraud, it is mandatory to make MNREGA card.
- MNREGA card has been made by the Government of India to all such people who are willing to take advantage of this scheme.
- Whatever work is done by the laborers in the country, all those works are done under the MNREGA scheme.
- Any person irrespective of any class, belonging to any state, any caste or religion, all of them are given equal amount of work under this scheme.
- If for any reason a person gets injured while working under MNREGA or suffers serious damage, then all the expenses of his medical treatment are given by the government.
- Progress has also been seen in the development of the country through this scheme.
Work under MGNREGA Yojana
Various types of works are done under the MNREGA scheme, the details of which are as follows.
- Minor Irrigation
- water conservation
- land development
- flood control
- Gaushala construction work
- rural link road construction
- different types of housing
- Plantation under Drought Prevention
mNREGA job card In Include Information
MANREGA or NREGA Job Card is an essential document provided to the beneficiary in which the details of work done by him are recorded. Which is as follows.
- MGNREGA applicant information like name, father’s name, gender, bank account number/post office bank account number, address etc.
- job/employment record
- NREGA job card holder photo
- Available employment information up to date
- Unemployment allowance payment information (if minimum guaranteed employment is not available)
- Let us tell you that unemployment allowance is provided to the job card holders under the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act. When the worker has not been provided employment even after 15 days.
Eligibility for MGNREGA Job Card
- To get the benefit of MNREGA scheme, the age of the applicant should be more than 18 years.
- Only citizens living in rural areas can apply for this scheme.
- Such applicants who are ready to do unskilled work can apply for this scheme.
- Aadhar card
- identity card
- Ration card
- caste certificate
- Address proof
- income certificate
- bank passbook
- passport size photo
- mobile number
How to apply for NREGA Job Card?
- First of all you need to know about MNREGA official website will go on.
- After that the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- In the section of Gram Panchayat on the home page Generate Reports Have to click on the option.
- On clicking, a list of all the states will appear in front of you.
- You have to select your state and click on it.
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will have to enter the requested information. As
- Financial Year, District, Block, Panchayat etc. have to be selected.
- after that you Proceed Have to click on the option.
- Now the registration form for job card will open in front of you. In which the information sought from you like-
- Name of the village, name of the head of the family, name of the applicant, link, age, house number, category and date of registration, passport size photo, mobile number etc. have to be entered.
- After entering all the information you submit Have to click on the option.
- In this way the process of applying for your MNREGA job card will be completed.