Image Credit source: TV9 GFX
what happens after 4 years with Agniveer: There are many questions and many confusions in the minds of those protesting against the Agneepath scheme in many states of the country. The biggest question is, what will the Agniveers get after the completion of 4 years of service. Understand in 5 points what kind of facilities they will get…
Agneepath Scheme ,Agneepath schemeDemonstrations are being held in many states of the country in protest against this. There are many questions and many confusions in the minds of the protesters. The government has given answers to many such questions. The biggest question is that after the completion of 4 years in Agneepath scheme, after the end of service, Agniveers (Agniveer) will get what. What kind of facilities will they get and what will the future be like? On this the Central Government (Central Government) replied, state governments have come forward and many private institutions will also provide many facilities to the Agniveers. Regarding the Agneepath scheme, the chiefs of the three armies of the country have made it clear by holding a joint press conference that the recruitment under this scheme will start from June 24.
After completing 4 years in Agneepath scheme, after completion of service, Agniveers will get such facilities and reliefs…
- Defense and Home Ministry Jobs 10% Reservation: After 4 years, Agniveers will get 10 percent reservation in jobs in Defense Ministry and Home Ministry. The central government has announced this. Agniveers will also get reservation in appointments in 16 companies of Indian Coast Guard and Defense Civilian Post and Defense Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Defense. At the same time, the Ministry of Home Affairs has also decided to reserve 10% vacancies for Agniveers for recruitment in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assam Rifles.
- Central Armed Police Forces 3 years relaxation:Agniveers will also be given priority in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs). According to the Ministry of Home Affairs, a relaxation of three years will also be given to the Agniveers in the prescribed age limit for the recruitment of CAPF. For the first batch of Agniveer jawans, this relaxation for the maximum age will be of five years.
- 12 lakh for business and will get loan at concessional rates: If Agniveer wants to start a business after 4 years, then the government will help him. For them, a loan will be made available from the bank at special concessional rates. Not only this, they will get around 12 lakh rupees which will provide them a ‘kickstart’ to do something new.
- 12th equivalent certificate will be available: Since it is mandatory to have 10th pass to enter the Agneepath scheme. Therefore 10th pass candidates will be able to participate in this scheme. After 4 years, his educational qualification should not be affected, so he will also get 12th equivalent certificate from the government. Apart from this, especially for the Agniveers, the government has prepared a graduation program in collaboration with IGNOU. Its recognition will remain in foreign countries as well.
- Agniveers will get opportunities in PSU: Apart from helping in starting jobs and business in the defense sector, Agniveers will get many more facilities. For example, Agniveers will also get better opportunities in PSUs (Public Sector Undertakings) working under the Ministry of Housing and Petroleum. Work on its plan is going on.
- Skill training will be available for a better future: After 4 years, to make Agniveers work in different fields of government and private sector, they will also be given skill training to teach them different tasks related to the fields of engineering, mechanics, law and order. This training will work to open new avenues for them.
- Opportunities will be available here in the private sector: Amidst the protests happening in the country, Mahindra Group Chairman Anand Mahindra has made a big announcement for the Agniveers. He said, Agniveers who retire from the army after 4 years will be given jobs in Mahindra Group. Apart from this, many private institutions and companies of the country are planning to give jobs to Agniveers.