BSTC Rajasthan Pre DElEd 2022 Admit Card will be issued on the official website panjiyakpredeled.in. You can download the admit card in 5 steps.
Image Credit source: pixabay
Rajasthan BSTC Pre DElEd Exam 2022 Admit Card is going to be released online. The link of BSTC Pre Deled Admit Card will be activated by the Rajasthan Co-ordinator Office. The admit cards will be uploaded on the official website of BSTC at panjiyakpredeled.in. Students who have applied for Rajasthan Pre D.El.Ed 2022 Exam, they can soon download this. Sarkari Exam You will be able to download your hall ticket for
You have to follow 5 easy steps to download the admit card. You can directly get the admit card by visiting the official website or tv9hindi.com Or you can also download the admit card from the direct link available on other website. Understand the whole process ahead.
How to Download Rajasthan Pre-Deled Admit Card?
- To download the admit card of Pre D.El.Ed Exam 2022, you have to visit the website of Rajasthan BSTC. panjiyakpredeled.in will go on.
- On the home page you will get Pre Deled Admit Card Link. Click it.
- New page will open. Here you have to submit by filling your registration number / application number and password / date of birth.
- After login, you will see your BSTC Admit Card 2022 page. Click to open it. Check all the details thoroughly.
- Now save / download the admit card offline by going to the download or save option. Also, take out the print as well.
BSTC Pre Deled Admit Card Date?
You will have to go to the exam center by taking this print i.e. hard copy of the admit card. Along with this, you will also have to carry a valid photo ID proof. This government exam will be conducted by Rajasthan BSTC on 8 October 2022. Pre D.El.Ed exam will be conducted in a single shift from 2 PM to 5 PM.
It is being told that the BSTC Pre Deled Exam Admit Card will be issued by 1 October 2022.
Latest government exam news Read here.
Online applications for this exam were made from 19 August 2022 to 7 September 2022. Time was given from 8 September 2022 to 11 September to rectify the mistakes in the application form.