Which will be the five teams of women’s IPL, it will be decided on January 25 in Mumbai. A total of 17 companies have expressed their desire to buy the women’s IPL team.
Money will rain on BCCI in women’s IPL!
January 25 is a big day for the women’s IPL. Today this league is going to get its five franchises. BCCI is going to auction the team in Mumbai, in which a total of 17 companies are in the race. In these companies, 7 IPL franchisees are also in the race. let me know women’s ipl The auction of the teams is going to further increase the coffers of the BCCI. According to the news, BCCI can earn 4 thousand crores from this auction. Let us tell you 10 big things related to this team auction and league.
- To buy WIPL teams, more than 30 teams had bought bid documents for five crore rupees. These also include 7 IPL teams.
- Teams like Mumbai Indians, Kolkata Knight Riders, Rajasthan Royals, Royal Challengers Bangalore, Punjab Kings, Sunrisers Hyderabad, Delhi Capitals are also included in WIPL Team Auction.
- Companies like Adani Group, Capri Global, Haldiram Group, Torrent Pharma, Apollo Pipes are also in the race to buy women’s IPL team.
- A team of WIPL can be sold for 500 to 600 crores. The net worth of the company buying the team must be above Rs 1000 crore.
- In the women’s IPL team auction, a company can bid on teams from more than one city. There is no base price for any team. Whichever company wins will get the ownership of the franchise for 10 years.
- Women IPL teams will get purse money of Rs 12 crore to make their squad. There is no date for when the auction will happen but it is expected to happen in the first week of February.
- There will be 7 foreign players in the squad of every team of women’s IPL. A total of 15 to 18 players can be kept in the squad.
- The Women’s IPL will be held in March after the T20 World Cup. 22 matches will be played in the first season. Its final will be played before the men’s IPL. All the matches of the season are said to be held in the same city. It is possible that the first women’s IPL will be held in Mumbai.
- Players wishing to play in the women’s IPL can register their names for the auction by January 26. Players who have played international cricket in the salary cap have been placed in three price categories. These players will be in the category of 50 lakhs, 40 lakhs and 30 lakhs.
- According to media reports, the team that wins the women’s IPL can get Rs 12 crore. At the same time, the team that reaches the final is likely to get Rs 3 crore.
today’s big news